- Home >
- Revolutionary Baby Changing Mat
Uniquely designed baby changing mat. Made in the UK
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items to compare.
- John and Samantha Patterson“We LOVE our kari-me, our only regret is that we found you on our fourth( and last!) child. How amazing to have a sling with no sharp plastic clips and that sent our kids to sleep!! Thank you for such a great product. I'm a GP and have been recommending it to all our new mums!! ” ... more
- Zoe Durber“WOW WOW WOW WOW. I have never been in love with a product like I am with my new Kari-Me sling. It is fabulous. I will be telling everyone with babies that it is a MUST buy. I can't thank you enough ! It is so easy to learn how to use and is not at all difficult to put on or to put a baby in on your ” ... more
- Tracy Marshall“Its amazing, I can not rate it highly enough. When I had number two it was great to have him attached to me whilst playing with child number one? Tracy ” ... more
- Louise Burnyeat“I bought a Kari-Me sling for my second daughter, after never finding one I could use with my first. I am only 4'11'' and no other sling I tried would adjust small enough for me to use in the correct position, I tried Kari-Me because this is just not an issue, it is just one piece of fabric and there” ... more
- Rachel Luckett“I used your sling with my first son and found it a God-send. He would settle and fall asleep in it when all else failed. Foolishly, when my second son arrived I bought into a different brand of pre-tied carrier thinking that it would be quicker to use. Bizarrely, it was way more fiddly and far le” ... more
- Elizabeth Bailey“Kari me was a god send, it was fantastic to have my baby that close without much effort from me, it was fantastic. I had what I call the uncomfortable carriers with my other children and to be honest hardly used them. Now Kari me is available I cannot understand why anyone would buy the other type. ” ... more
- Adenike Adeniran“Thank God for Kari-me! I am african and we have the baby carrying culture. However, we carry babies on our back from birth and I was not 'bold' enough to do this as he seems very small. However, the Kari-Me is a better and safer way of carrying babies compared to how its done back home. My baby ” ... more